Monterrey Institute of Technology, ITESM (2013 – 2016)
BIM Program, Portfolio and Space Management
Modeling 50 million sqft of 105 campus in Mexico including more than 400 buildings of TEC Milenio; TEC Virtual; TEC Salud; TEC de Monterrey; Sistema TEC.
- Model all Shell façades, interior walls and exterior areas
- Assignment of each Area; User and Allocation was done with BIM Meta-data
- BIM-Coordination and Management
- On Site review of spaces and users
- Mobile Technology and other softwares were used.
BIM/VDC Design Risk Assessments of New Construction Projects
BIM-RISK análisis of new construction projects, assessment of base budget, master program, design, constructability review, design coding (IBC,ADA), Life and Safety, priority assessment, identification of errors, omissions.
- Identification of Design Errors, Omissions, Obstructions, Value
- Review Cost and Time Programs
- Means of Egress Review as per International Building Code
- Review of ADA, NFPA, NCCDM and other codes
- BIM/VDC análisis and clash detection
- Fully Modeled Projects MEP, ARQ, STRUCTURAL
- Mobile apps aided the review
Savings between 5% and 15% of total cost of the project utilizing PIZA-BIM Methodology