Jones Lang LaSalle (2010 – 2015)
Program Management Office: Leadership and Administration
Multiple Projects in Latin America and the Caribbean for Global Corporations such as: CITI BANK, GE, CISCO, MERCK, THOMSON REUTERS, AMGEN, PFIZER.
- Development of JLL Construction Management Processes & Procedures for Caribbean and North Cone
- Planning, Coordination and Executive Administration
- More than 13 Countries including México, Argentina, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Venezuela, Caribbean & Central America.
- 200,000 sqft of Corporate Pharmaceutical Offices, Telecommunications, Banks, Others
- 35 million dlls in total up to date.
Building Information Management
- Complete Model of Projects LOD 400
- Averaged 8% of total Cost Avoidance
- BIM/VDC coordination and collaboration
- BIM/VDC análisis of omissions, errors and clash detection
- Fully Modeled Projects MEP, ARQ, STRUCTURAL
- Mobile apps aided the review
- Finished projects ahead of time and posted projects as candidate for ENR 2014 International Project of the Year.
- Acquisition of Resources for Caribbean & Central America
- Construction Management Training of 12 professionals
- +30 OSHA training to Latin America Project Managers