Jones Lang LaSalle (2010 – to date)
Program Management / PMO: Multiple Projects in Latin America and the Caribbean for Global Corporations such as: CITI BANK, GE, CISCO, MERCK, THOMSON REUTERS, AMGEN, PFIZER.
- More than 13 Countries including México, Argentina, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Venezuela, Caribbean & Central America.
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Caribbean and Latin America Projects
- Planning, Coordination and Executive Administration
- 200,000 sqft of Corporate Pharmaceutical Offices, Telecommunications, Banks, Others
- 35 million dlls in total up to date.
- Development of Process and Procedures Manual for JLL Caribbean and Latin America
- Construction Management Training of 12 professionals
- +30 OSHA training to Latin America Project Managers
BIM/VDC Construction Management Services
- Complete Model of Projects LOD 400
- Averaged 8% of total Cost Avoidance
- BIM/VDC coordination and collaboration
- BIM/VDC análisis and clash detection
- Fully Modeled Projects MEP, ARQ, STRUCTURAL
- Mobile apps aided the review
- Finished projects ahead of time and posted projects as candidate for ENR 2014 International Project of the Year.